Time to Rebuild Alberta, Together
Our plan has 3 priorities:
To deliver on those priorities, United Conservatives have made 5 major commitments:
- Get Albertans Back to Work
- Making Life Better for All Albertans
- Standing up for Alberta
1) REBUILD THE ECONOMY: JOB CREATION PLAN
- Enact a Job Creation Tax Cut that reduces the tax on job creators by 1/3 from 12% to 8% over four years and creates at least 55,000 new full-time jobs
- Cut red tape on job creators by 1/3 over four years to get Alberta working
- Pass the Open for Business Act to make it easier for job creators to hire workers
2) REPEAL THE CARBON TAX
- Bill 1 of a United Conservative government will be the Carbon Tax Repeal Act
- At $1.4 billion, this will be the largest tax cut in Alberta’s history.
- We will stop the NDP’s planned 67% increase to the carbon tax, and sue the Trudeau government if it tries to impose a carbon tax on Alberta
3) STAND UP FOR ALBERTA
- Stand Up for Alberta against Trudeau and foreign funded special interests that are trying to land lock our interests
- Fight for pipelines and a fair deal for Alberta, including a referendum on equalization payments
4) GET OUR FISCAL HOUSE IN ORDER
- Balance the budget in the first term through economic growth and prudent spending without cutting front-line services
5) PROTECT QUALITY HEALTH CARE AND EDUCATION
- A United Conservative government is committed to shorter wait times, major investments in mental health and addictions, and palliative care support.
Maskwacîs - Wetaskiwin Region of Alberta
Richard Wilson is the United Conservative Party elected representative for the region #74 of Alberta.